Friday, June 5, 2009

wow

life has been a little surreal lately. as of last weekend I am officially a college graduate, which is liberating and terrifying at the same time. the past week has been crazy with moving back to NY, doctors appts, having to testify in court (finally justice for my stolen wallet!) and lots of job interviews and phone conversations with some amazing headhunters...and everything's falling into place! I was offered an internship at Merkley + Partners starting this monday (very last minute!) and I'm SO excited to start. I love so much of their work and I feel that quite a bit of it has a similar style to my own so it should be a great experience. Pat Don might come with me, which would be awesome, but he wouldn't start until a week later. If he does he'll end up living with me at my parent's house which should be quite the experience :-) Anyway, i'm super excited for monday... it'll be great have some work to do so I won't sit in front of the tv all day...and maybe I'll have more to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment