Thursday, February 5, 2009

im a slacker


so I've definitely been slacking on my blog now that my internship is over but my goal this year is to keep it up and force myself to write and post more images and inspirational stuff.

Anyway, this week has been quite slow in comparison to BBH. In the meantime I'm working on my website redesign since I'm thoroughly bored with the design of it now. Hopefully it'll be up by early next week. All I really have left is the design of the homepage. I'm making a drawing inspired by the "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" movie posters, except its going to be me stomping through nyc. I feel its funny and appropriate since, well, I'm really tall =) Matt's coming up this weekend and sorority recruitment starts next week so I need to get this drawing finished and the new site live asap because it's going to be weeks before I have some free time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment