Saturday, January 31, 2009

the end

Today I took my last train home from the city knowing that it's going to be a while before I'm back. I am thoroughly depressed that my internship at BBH is over =( I feel like we were just starting to get the hang of things and people were just starting to have extra projects we could work on!

We finally got around to taking some pics of the office and our desks:


It was such an incredible experience, and I learned so much more in just a few weeks there than I have in years of school. And I'm really happy with the Miller Lite posters that we did so I got something for my book too!

After work, Amy took us out for drinks at a cool little bar across the street and it was nice just talking to her and hearing more about her life. She's really cool so I'll definitely be keeping in touch!

Goodbye BBH...

1 comment:

  1. wow you are super talented can i get to know you? love your secret admiarer

    ReplyDelete