Thursday, January 8, 2009

commuting is exhausting

Today was the first time I commuted from home and its 2 hours from my door to BBH. ouch.

At least I LOVE working at BBH so it's definitely worth the commute and surprisingly I wasn't tired on the ride home...perhaps its the fact that having a barista at work has made me pick up my coffee drinking habit and I'm up to about 5 cups a day again!

Work today was similar to the past few days, Kat and I spent more time brainstorming and started working on visuals to present. We met with Rob the CD in the morning and he actually seemed interested in a few of our ideas which was amazing and he told us to meet with Josh and Marc, the new senior art director and copywriter tomorrow to exchange some ideas and get some new insight. I hope working with them we can start to get a better understanding of how the whole process works...ad in school is TOTALLY different than the real world. we've barely worked with partners before and I literally have no idea as to how things get from the idea stage to actually being produced, who works on what and all that. We talked to one of the art directors about it today when he came over and asked us how everything was going but there are still SO many things I have questions about.

Tomorrow will be the end of my first week...I can't believe how fast it's all going!

No comments:

Post a Comment