Thursday, January 22, 2009

longggggg day

This morning my train broke down on my commute into the city. After 20 min and deciding the problem couldn't be fixed, they piled our entire FULL train onto another completely FULL train. Everyone had to stand and it was the local, not the express. Ugh. Luckily after a few stops I was able to switch trains AGAIN and get an express. The commute only ended up being 2.5 hours instead of the usual 2. woo.

Today was more drawing and designing. It's really hard to try to make a poster look screenprinted when its on the computer. And I really wish we had more markers and pens and art supplies to work with. We spent the entire day working on one poster...I'm still not happy with it but I think we're going in the right direction. At least the one we did yesterday looks fabulous =) I do however wish we could work on another project at the same time as this.. Kat and I saw some of the work the freelancers have been working on and we could TOTALLY do that...

Talked to Pat Don tonight on the phone and it was quite possibly the highlight of my week =) Time for a quick skype now with Matt and then off to bed to make up for my lost nap on the train this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment