Tuesday, January 20, 2009

relaxing weekends are nice

Friday I took the Bolt Bus down to philly so I could spend the weekend at UD. Only $10 from NYC to Philly on a coach bus...not too shabby. Except it was late and I had to stand outside for a half hour in literally 5 degree weather...

Anywho, the weekend was pretty uneventful, spent time with Matt, had a delicious dinner at Bertuccis, watched the Eagles lose and Matt want to cry, and finally finished Kat and my Match.com ads that we started last semester. Ann wants us to enter them in the ADC competition and they look soooooo much better now than they did before:

This pic is pretty small but they're up on my website too.

Work was fun today, Kat and I spent the day working on posters for Miller Lite and they're turning out really cool. Definitely a different style than I'm used to working in but they'll be great to put in my portfolio. We watched the inauguration at noon in the lobby and it was great. wooo obama! I can't believe how many people were out there in the cold...including my housemates who were playing with UD marching band! After the inauguration it was back to work for a few more hours til we met with the rest of the creative teams working with us.

Early morning tomorrow (as usual, I can't wait til I don't have to commute 2 hours every morning...) so it's off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment