Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Sleepy...

The 2 hour commute every morning and night is starting to get to me.

I really don't know how people in my town have been doing it every day for years. Knowing that I only have to wake up at 6am for 3 more weeks is one of the few things keeping me going. That and how completely obsessed I have become with BBH :-)

This weekend was nice to relax and work on a campaign for Match.com that Kat and I started last semester. Ann thinks we should enter it in the ADC competition and now that I completely redesigned them this weekend I actually think they might have a shot!

Today at work was the same 'ol same 'ol...lots of brainstorming and trying to come up with some visuals. I'm finally starting to think in commercials instead of just print, and while they're not necessarily brilliant ideas for commercials it's definitely starting to get a LITTLE easier to think in video.

I would write more but my brain is fried and I need to get some sleep. I feel like such an old lady coming home at 8:30 and falling asleep by 10 or 11. And I've been missing all my favorite trashy reality tv shows. Ah the life of advertising...

No comments:

Post a Comment