Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hours of illustration and a cafe concert...

Kat and I worked on the posters more today...I've never spent so long working on a single project...well at least not since high school when I spent 15+ hours a week drawing...but anyway, the posters are looking AWESOME and I can't wait til we finish them and I can put them in my book.

Another freelance creative team started today so between Kat and me, the new guys and everyone from the China office our little cluster of desks is getting quite crowded! Everyone is starting to look really tired from working on this big pitch, I can't imagine focusing on one project for weeks at a time, working all hours of weekends and nights. Advertising is ridiculous.

At 5, there was a mini concert in the cafe and Laura Izibor performed. She was totally amazing, very soulful and beautiful music. They passed out copies of her album but they were out by the time I got to the front of the crowd...hopefully someone will leave a copy up front so I can grab it.

I think tomorrow Kat and I get to work on a new project, it'll be a nice break from several days of posters =)

No comments:

Post a Comment